Sunday, October 26, 2014

september part 1


I based this layout's colour scheme on Paper Issues' Pinspire Me Monday post last week. I really loved the pink with the navy and mint and yellow. I had a lot of fun with it and I loved that it pushed me to combination shades of blue I wouldn't normally put together.

I have never used the Design F page protector, but had lots of vertical photos I always use Design A unless I am cutting another size down smaller for an insert. Design A is so easy as I always know what orientation of photos I need to be taking that week. I only had to cut one 4x6 in half to fit though and I really like the way all the 3x4 photos look. I will definitely be using Design F again.


I used some I used some Studio Calico Mister Huey's and October Afternoon Sprinklers on the calender card and almost got all of the colours from the colour combo.



I placed a Crate Paper frame over a white shipping tag and attached them to a pink ombre card and did my journalling. I added some Studio Calico cork arrows and some enamel dots to fnish it off.


 All of the cards I used this week are from the Maggie Holmes mini kit. I love that kit so much and am very confident I am going to use all of it.


I backed this gold die cut banner from Studio Calico with some soft mine paper and attached it to a card that is black, from far away looks navy, so I'm rolling with it. I added a wood veneer arrow from the pack of hearts and arrows Studio Calico had a few years ago that I'm almost out of and need about a million more packs of.

I'm really happy with this spread. It came together super fast thanks to using cards all from the same core kit and sticking to the colour combo from Paper Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment