Thursday, January 1, 2015

the tilt and all is calm all is bright


Today it is old photos, old product, but new layouts. I was in a scrapping frenzy in November and really wanted to use up some older kits I had. The kits and photos are from 2012.

When I was pregnant, Derek and I bought Andy this 'ugly Christmas' shirt on clearance at Target. By the time Christmas came, Andy was almost too chubby to fit into it. The day we decorated the house, we put him in this outfit and set him in the chair for some photos. He tilted his head to the side and this will forever be one of my favourite photos of Andy.


I layered some stickers alone the side of the photo and a shipping and tag and label beneath for some added dimension.


Wood grain Thickers are my favourite. I have many packages in many fonts. They are such a great neutral for a title on any layout. I love that silver doily at the top. It was perfect for a Christmas themed layout.


I made this 8 1/2 x 11 layout about some of my favourite ornaments. A little stitching between the rows is definitely needed!
I backed two of the sqaures with gold POW paper. I just love that stuff. It is the prettiest gold colour.

Thanks for looking and I hope to post the first part of our December album in a few days. I really need to get going on that before I get burned out on Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I've still got that kit in my stash too :) love how you've made it so timeless with your layouts!! Really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete