Friday, January 23, 2015

smile


This is my second layout I made with the January Hip Kit. I used some photos of my adorable niece who is seriously the happiest baby. Making this layout was totally out of my comfort zone as there is so much colour going on, but I actually really like it. 


I used watercolours on the Dear Lizzy die cut words. I'm not crazy about how it turned out, but I'm new to watercolours, so I have to start somewhere. I added in some other elements to fill in the title space. My niece's name is Evening Grey, and we call her Evie G for short, hence the letters.


I was looking through the Heidi Swapp September Skies ephemera when I came across the the acetate and cardstock flower die cuts. I started slipping them under the photos all around the page and loved the way they looked, especially the acetate ones.


Few more bits from the ephemera pack.


I just love the exclusive flair from A Flair for Buttons in this month's kits. I'm such a sucker for exclusive items, and the colours in the flair this month are awesome.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment