Friday, January 9, 2015

november project life


I did all of our November Project Life spreads using Crate Paper Notes and Things line and Maggie Holmes' Open Book line. I know I've said it many times before, but I just adore these lines. I was a little late to the game trying to order them and every online store I checked only had part of the lines. Then I found Paper Issues and they had almost every item I wanted and the owner offered to order me the items that they didn't have! Amazing. My order shipped crazy fast (the day after I ordered) and I could not be happier with my experience shopping at Paper Issues. Their customer service is out of this world.

I was really excited when I got all the lovely product to fill the remaining pages of our Project Life album with it. I decided to stop our album at the end of November this year and will just document December with my December Documented album.


My youngest nieces first birthday party, seeing Book of Mormon, swim class, and preparing the garden for winter. I love that "e" tag that came in the Open Book die cut pack. Perfect for a photo of sweet Evening Grey.


Celebrating Brandon's birthday with all my friends and Andy playing so sweetly with his dollhouse. That Good Times card is the perfect shade of hot pink.


Visiting Andy's future preschool for the first time, seeing Ryan Adams, poker tournament, crazy snow wall, and finding out I need a root canal/I have an abscessed tooth.


Those gold glitter thickers are some of my favourites, but I'm running low on them so I mix up the upper and lower cases to spell the words I want. I used my trusty Dymo label maker with gold tape on the bottom left pocket.


I used a slick writer on the top right photo, however it's running out of ink so it did not photograph very well. I love that mint green with gold polka dot card that came with the Notes and Things journal card set. I could definitely use a bunch more of those. Also, I just love those gold foil thickers!!


Decorating the house and tree, hockey games, book club, sledding and the very early arrival of my dear friend's baby.


I really love those gold foil phrase stickers, but they are impossible to photograph.That deer head card was perfect filler for photos of decorating for Christmas.


Derek took his nephews to a Sabres game, so he journalled about it for the album. Love when he does that! I really liked that some of the journal cards from Notes & Things have dimension to them. The card on the bottom right has the pink tag layered over the card and then a label layered over that and they're both sewn down. It really adds something extra to the album to not have everything flat. I love a lumpy album!

Hard to believe another year of Project Life is done. To be honest, I still don't know what I'm going to do for 2015. 12x12 again? Monthly again or go back to weekly? Jump on the 9x12 train? Do 1 12x12 album for our family and a 6x8 just for me? I probably should have decided all this before January 1st, but here we are almost a week into the new year and I'm still undecided. Oh well. For now, I'm just going to continue taking photos and keeping memorabilia and it will all work out in the end.

Have you decided what you're going to do for Project Life this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment