Wednesday, January 21, 2015

sweet dreams


I can't believe this is my third month getting the Hip Kit Club kit. Each month I love the kits even more than the last. For January, I got the main kit and embellishment add-on. I am completely kicking myself for not getting the colour add on and paper kit.... so basically everything.

As soon as I saw this Dear Lizzy paper with the moons, I knew I needed to make a layout of our son sleeping. And yes, I just made a layout dedicated to that very thing, but I can't help it, I just love sleeping Andy photos.


I mounted my photo on another piece of patterned paper and grouped a chipboard piece, puffy star and enamel dot together.


I cut some vellum into a sunburst pattern and placed it over the moon paper. I know sunburst is basically the opposite of paper with the stages of the moon on it,but I just love the way the vellum looks over it.

I added my title using those amazing gold glitter thickers. I cannot tell you how hard it was for me to use three 'e's in my title. I never do that as I want to stretch the pack as far as I can. I just couldn't think of a title that I liked better than 'sweet dreams' for this photo of my sweet boy.

I just got my kit on Friday, and I have already finished two layouts and am working on a third. I killed last month's kit with 11 layouts. I don't think I'll make that many this month as I've already used three pieces of patterned paper for backgrounds, but I'm excited to see how many it will take to kill this one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment