Monday, February 9, 2015

donut love


It's a new Pinspire Me Monday at Paper Issues. I just loved this one. The colours and icons are perfect for Valentine's Day, but as soon as I saw that donut, I knew I was going to make a layout about my recent trip to our new local donut shop.


I mostly used the February Swag Bag for this layout. I think this might be my favourite Swag Bag yet. The colours are so me. 

I tried this layout on a plain white background and on patterned paper with clouds and neither seemed right at all. I went back and forth a bunch of times. I finally pulled out my watercolours and just went to town. I've never used watercolours on a layout before, but I'm really happy with how it turned out. 


The donut die cut came in either the December or January Swag Bag. I made it the 'O' for love in the title. Everything on the layout came with the swag bag except the thickers and shipping tag.  

No comments:

Post a Comment