Sunday, November 23, 2014

last week of october

halloween

This spread was hands down the hardest spread I have ever photographed. I just could not get good photos of it. I actually photographed this on two separate days in two different locations in our house. This spread is also one of my favourites ever though, so I had to share it, bad photos and all. 
halloween1
This week consisted of municipal election, dinner with friends, pumpkin farm, painting pumpkins and Halloween itself. It was a busy week and there were so many photos to choose from.

halloween2
The #pumpkineverything printable from Paper Issues was just perfect for photos of our pumpkin donuts and pumpkin sausages from the pumpkin farm.

halloween3
I just love American Crafts' Haunted Hollow line. I got the layered tags and ephemera pack. This is definitely my ideal Halloween line. I love the shade or orange and that it isn't cutesy at all. I like a little spook to my Halloween products. :)

halloween4
 I just love that 'October 31' card from a Studio Calico kit from 2013. I completely forgot to use it last year and have been waiting to use it again this year. I love the spooky font.

halloween5

I used a Simple Stories Photo Flip with a card from an older October Afternoon line. When you flip it up, there is another photo of Andy at the pumpkin farm and journalling on the back of the card. I love those photo flips

No comments:

Post a Comment