Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Week 37 of Project Life

Week 37 and I love this week.


I used Crate Paper Pretty Party, OA Woodland Park and Studio Calico Classic Vol. 2. I love Studio Calico's classic lines. They have such great neutrals that work really well for pairing with some of the busier and more colourful papers I love to use.


Left side.


I really love the simpler title cards I've been making lately. And I love using Thickers for them. They sure make for a bulky album, but they're so pretty and I have a serious Thickers addiction and it helps me actually use them.


This was only a month and a half ago but it seems so much longer. Andy started crawling shortly after this and is just a crawling machine now.


I love arrows so much. I want to use them on everything! And that I Love stamp from the Studio Calico/ Two Peas Pieces of Me Class kit is the most amazing stamp ever. It's definitely stained forever because I've used it so many times.


I love that washi tape with the people holding hands. It's an older one from Amy Tangerine and so, so hard to find. A really generous Pea sent me a partial roll for free. It was so nice of her and I've been using it sparingly as it's all I have.


Right side.


Elle's Studio makes really great stamps. I have 2- the "Love this Moment" one and "Notes" that I used above. They are both very perfect for Project Life.


DH went to Toronto for the Toronto International Film Festival. He's really good at taking pictures when he goes places and sending them to me. He did the journalling himself. I so love having his voice a part of our album.


Love those wood veneer banners from MME Everyday Fun line.


Mad props to anyone that has more than one child. We babysat our youngest niece and nephew one day and all the kids were so good, but man is it a lot of work!

Looking at the spread now, I see where I have too similar things side by side that should be spread out. I also think I should have put the 4x6 photo with "TIFF" in Thickers on the bottom right because it's too similar and close to the title page. I would love to work this week on making the spread slightly more uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment