Sunday, November 4, 2012

On Week 41 of Project Life

I am going to start this post with apologizing for my photos of the pages. Some of them appear blurry. I photographed about 10 weeks of layouts today and I think my legs were quivering from standing over the pages for so long and some are blurry. I am working on a better way to photograph them so that they look their best. Please bare with me and my sketchy photos. :)


I am so in love with Dear Lizzy Fifth & Frolic! I just had to use it again this week along with Crate Paper On Trend. They go so, so well together!



Left side- lots of pink and turquoise- my two favourite colours.



I really like how simple this week's title card is. I usually spend the most time each week trying to come up with a new and creative title card. I'm thinking for 2013 I might just do a variation on what I have done this week.

Love Becky Higgins grid cards for making my own journalling cards. Just a bit of stamping and washi and they're ready to be filled in.

Also, that's one of my favourite photos of Anderson. I love the shape of his head. Adorable.


I love, love, love MME enamel dots. I want to use them forever!


Canadian Thanksgiving was this week. We were supposed to have dinner with my in-laws- 11 people in total. Then due to some falling ill, our dinner dropped down to 4 of us. We still had a tasty dinner.

Studio Calico stamps on the right and a Twine & Ink vellum speech bubble on the left (beneath the 32 weeks). I wasn't very happy with how the '32 weeks' turned out, but oh well, I can't be happy with everything I put into this album. It's better to be done than perfect.


I love just putting a label with a bit of journalling on 4x6 photos. I rarely include them in my spreads and since the rest of my slots are so embellished, I feel they look a bit plain without the label.


Right side. I really love how the colours and embellishments are balanced on this page.


Love the Dear Lizzy banners. I still have some from the Neapolitan line, but had to get the Fifth & Frolic one too, it was just too pretty. And I love those gold letter stickers. I am on a big gold kick right now.

Sometimes I have a hard time putting pictures in my Project Life album that I don't think are "important" enough. Normally, I would not have included the photos of the dogs in the car or my son's puppy shoes, but I'm so glad I did. Little things like these all add up to make our lives what they are, so they should be included in our albums as much as possible. I need to remember this.


Those woodgrain Sotheby's Thickers? They are my favourite Thickers ever. They are so amazing. I saw on the Studio Calico message board that they are hoping to have them in the shop for the December reveal at the end of November. I am so excited. I will definitely be getting a few packs!

I'm so glad Fifth and Frolic had another piece of paper with polaroids on it. it was one of my faves from the last line. This one was perfect for this hilarious photo of Ruby Sky. 


I love that washi that was in the October Studio Calico kit. It reminds me of a primary school printer and is perfect for journalling on.


Even though there is pink in the paper I used for this slot, I don't feel like it's too girly. I have no idea why, but for how pink and frilly the Dear Lizzy lines are, I have actually used quite a bit for layouts of my son and they work so well with boys I find.

Well that's all for this week. I am going hoping to start Week 43 tonight and upload 2 more older weeks tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment