Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 36 of Project Life

I don't think I can accurately express how much I love Project Life. My whole life I have been an incredibly nostalgic person and I have always loved photographs. Project Life has provided me with the most incredible way to have both of these in my life every day. I hope I can keep up with this system of memory keeping for many years to come. I have no idea if my son will want or appreciate the albums when he is older, but I know for a fact that DH and I will love looking at them in the future.


Week 36 used mostly OA Woodland Park and some Studio Calico Classic Vol. 2 and Crate Paper Pretty Party. Embellishments were the usual suspects of loads of washi, shipping tags, wood veneers, stamps and  buttons, brads, and bling.



I love using banners for my title cards and probably half of the weeks have them.


I gave away the days of the week stamp from the September kit to someone, but stamped it a bunch of times in a slew of colours first so I could attach it to photos and journal cards. Love the way it looks,


That might be the creepiest photo of a baby ever and I love it. He wasn't actually mad like his eyes would suggest. I still laugh every time I see that photo.


Right side. Lots of Woodland Park letter stickers over here.


I can't believe I didn't like Woodland Park when I first saw it. When I looked at it all again shortly before it arrived in stores, I fell in love and decided I had to have it all. Luckily, I got an awesome deal on Scrapbook Steals for most of the line. Love it!


That chevron stamp that came in the Studio Calico Pop Off the Page class kit is one of my favourite stamps ever. I use it a ton!




Washi tape has to be my number one used product in Project Life other than patterned paper. It is so versatile and so very pretty. I don't think I could ever have enough.


Love the iPhone app PicFx for its awesome bokeh effects. I use it a lot. I think it might have cost $2, but it was definitely worth the money. There are so, so many filters in it!

I use an American Crafts precision pen .3 for all of my journalling, but I'm not super happy with it. What is your favourite journalling pen?

No comments:

Post a Comment