Friday, May 29, 2015

GOTR -- Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues



There is a new feature over at the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook page - Scraplift Sunday. We take a layout a member of the design team has made that week and we post it as inspiration to be lifted. This week, the layout was this amazing one by Mary-Ann. 


I was so excited to scraplift this one. I made a layout about when my friends and went to see Gentlemen of the Road, which is Mumford & Sons' music festival. It was an epic weekend and Crate Paper's Journey line was perfect!


I used those amazing alphas from Crate Paper's The Pier line. I have been using them very sparingly. They are so fun!


I just adore banners. I took anything that was banner shaped (one of those is actually an arrow) from the ephemera pack and tucked them under my photo. I also used my tab punch to add a few tabs above my photo. 
 


When I saw this 3x4 card, i immediately knew it would be perfect for this photo. I was really happy I found a use for that wood veneer tent! It's just so cute. 

A new Scraplift Subday will be posted in our Facebook group on Sunday. Come join us, the inspiration is endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment